Taken directly from an official MMA site with established rules and guidelines
1. The following are fouls and will result in penalties if committed:
1. Butting with the head
2. Eye gouging of any kind
3. Biting or spitting at an opponent
4. Hair pulling
5. Fish hooking
6. Groin attacks of any kind
7. Intentionally placing a finger in any opponent's orifice
8. Downward pointing of elbow strikes
9. Small joint manipulation
10. Strikes to the spine or back of the head
11. Heel kicks to the kidney
12. Throat strikes of any kind
13. Clawing, pinching, twisting the flesh or grabbing the clavicle
14. Kicking the head of a grounded fighter
15. Kneeing the head of a grounded fighter
16. Stomping of a grounded fighter
17. The use of abusive language in fighting area
18. Any unsportsmanlike conduct that causes an injury to opponent
19. Attacking an opponent on or during the break
20. Attacking an opponent who is under the referee's care at the time
21. Timidity (avoiding contact, or consistent dropping of mouth-piece, or faking an injury)
22. Interference from a mixed martial artist's seconds
23. Throwing an opponent out of the fighting area
24. Flagrant disregard of the referee's instructions
25. Spiking an opponent to the canvas on his or her head or neck.
The reason these rules are banned...
They cause undo injury to the fighter.
The reason a Ninja breaks these rules...
They cause undo injury to the fighter!
Shidoshi Jeffrey M. Miller
Get Your Free Audio Lesson
of a Live Online Ninjutsu
Coaching Class for
This isn't another short video clip on YouTube, or a short article or ebook either. You get OVER 2 FULL HOURS
of solid, authentic, high-level, strategic training with a licensed, master-instructor in Bujinkan Ninjutsu!
Click here for your free online ninjutsu training lesson now.